OUR FOCUS: Wrongful Termination
Top California Wrongful Termination Lawyers Defending Workers Against Wrongful Termination
Your employer may think they have the upper hand when it comes to firing employees but even in an “at will” state like California, you do have the right to protection against wrongful termination...even if you felt forced to quit your job.
Because every worker and every workplace is different, at Remedy Law Group we assess each case on its individual merits. We know how to prove wrongful termination.
If you lost your job due to any of the following you may have suffered a wrongful dismissal:
- standing up for yourself or a co-worker in a situation where there was sexual harassment
- let go because of your race, national origin, or religious affiliation
- retaliation from your employer for reporting dangerous or unlawful behavior or for being a “whistleblower” or creating an environment of purposeful hostility
- age discrimination
- discharge due to discrimination over a real or perceived disability
- marital status regardless or whether you are single, married, widowed, divorced, separated or in a relationship or domestic partnership
These are only some of the valid reasons you may have a wrongful discharge claim under California law.
But how you handle yourself in the situation can impact your ability to receive all the compensation you are entitled to.
Don’t risk your case by going it alone.
Losing your job and your financial security can be a stressful and emotional event and that is why we only get paid when we recover money for you.
Every case is different, but recent clients of Remedy Law Group have been awarded these settlements after suffering a wrongful termination at the hands of an unscrupulous employer:
Employment Case Results
Our experienced California wrongful termination lawyers have the knowledge and experience to get you results in all judicial forums because we have a full understanding of all state and federal laws that may affect your claim.
We know how to prove wrongful termination. We will navigate the entire process from drafting your complaint, to filing it in the correct forum, to gathering evidence to support your wrongful termination claim, to being by your side in court or at the arbitration table.